|Features:||Water Proof/fire Proof||Surface Treatment:||UV Coating|
|Thickness:||4.5-6.0||Type:||PVC Vinyl Floor|
|Installation:||Anti-slip||Color:||Ligth Grey/dark Grey|
Vinyl flooring is another name for PVC flooring. The main component is PVC material. PVC floor can be made into two kinds, one is homogenous and translucent, that is, the pattern material from bottom to surface is the same.
There is also a composite type, that is, the uppermost layer is a pure PVC transparent layer, and a printed layer and a foamed layer are added below. PVC flooring is widely used in all aspects of home and business because of its rich colors and diverse colors.
Vinyl flooring is a wide name. There are many kinds of explainations on the Internet. It should be said that it is not very accurate. Vinyl flooring is a new type of lightweight decoration material that is very popular in the world today.
LVT looselay floor. The easiest installation, which is a new style and real fun for DIY. It can be re-installed, moved and replaced at any time.No harm to the subfloors, specially for redecorating the new houses and stores.
4 main features:
· Special anti-slipping layer on the bottom, aiming to a super fast and easy installation
· Glass fiber added to make the size more stable
· Unique PUR coating to make the surface anti-fouling and antii scratches
· Coming from enviromental and renewable resources, phathalate free, formaldehyde free and nonradiative
· Production cost is high
· No locking system, and the gaps among different planks will be big if there is a big inhouse temperature difference
· Thick and high density, less load capcity, so the unit freight cost will be higher
Contact Person: grace